Fire Protection Engineering, Design and Installation
FAS Protection is the place to go for all your fire protection engineering, design and installation services. Our fire safety experts include degreed engineers and NICET certified designers who are recognized as leaders in the field of fire protection and safety engineering. Members of our in-house engineering staff have an average of 25 years of experience delivering successful projects throughout the United States, Europe, Central and South America, as well as the Middle and Far East.
Our start-to-finish Fire Protection Engineering, Design and Installation (EDI) Services can be tailored to fit your every need. We have extensive experience with:
- Fire protection system evaluations
- Preliminary through detailed engineering and design
- Fire hazard analysis, including:
- Flammable liquid storage and production
- Process and storage area
- Mitigation studies, including:
- Toxic and combustible gas release modeling
- Design of mitigation systems
- Code compliance consulting and interpretations
Plus, our in-house fire protection registered professional engineers (P.E.) and certified designers maintain training and certifications from the National Institute for Certification in Engineering Technologies (NICET) including NICET Automatic Sprinkler System Layout, Levels I-IV; NICET Fire Alarm Systems, Levels I-IV; and NICET Special Hazards Suppression Systems, Levels I-III.